Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter – New Beginnings

It has been too long since my last post and time to commit more frequent updates to my rants.  2009 has ended and 2010 begun with new opportunities, chapters closed and new ones yet to be written.

We’ve continued out efforts to reduce the consumption process that is inherently difficult in American culture. This is easy to do when you’re still a struggling start up, alas some benefits to minimal revenues!

I have finally said good by to some of my old dreams and desires and really started to focus on the things that give me pause, a smile and points for reflection. Needless to say it is not the last 5 iron shot I hit. We’re done to getting the house and yard in order so that when the market turns around we can look to downsize dramatically. This will give us more time for our adventures and relieve some of the points of stress that Resa and I do not want in our lives.

My oldest son and I are starting to bond, albeit slowly, on our walks as we gain some separation from the R5 pack and have those moments of time together. He’s asked for us to take a trip, the two of us, so we can spend more time together. He longs for singular attention and I look forward to grasping this call, one that I have often neglected for ‘work’ and realize will soon pass if not cultivated by me.

Happy Easter and  Sweet Blessings to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment